10 Powerful Benefits of The Raindrop Technique
If you want to invigorate tired and stressed muscles, relieve neck and back pain, de-stress or simply slip into a blissful state of relaxation… Raindrop Treatment is for You!
Raindrop Technique®, created by Gary Young, the founder of Young Living Essential Oils, combines the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and Feather Stroking Massage. It’s a very Relaxing and Enjoyable technique that stimulates every organ, muscle and bone of the body at a cellular level through using Essential Oils.
Raindrop Therapy uses a layering process of 9 different Young Living’s therapeutic/medicinal grade essential oils applied to the feet and spine.
The combination of these oils to the spine and back, allows the oils to penetrate your body rapidly and begin their therapeutic process on a cellular level.
There are Numerous Benefits of Raindrop Therapy; Here Are Just A Few Of Them…
- Invigorates the Mind
- Balances Body Energy
- Pain Reduction
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves Circulation
- Shields from Pathogens
- Helps with Structural Alignment
- Relieves Stress
- Improves Immune Function
- Promotes Respiratory Benefits
Raindrop Therapy focuses the healing essence of the essential oils directly to the spinal column where it is believed that viruses and bacteria lie dormant until the immune system weakens. The oils create an environment that is not hospitable to these “foreign” agents in our bodies and causes them to be eliminated naturally.
Raindrop is a very gentle therapy and offers you the opportunity to completely relax while improving your overall wellbeing on all levels.
- Valor: Applied initially to the feet to balance and attune the body ready for application of the other oils as well as for its action for helping with back pain.
- Oregano: A highly anti-bacterial oil, Oregano has its action on the nervous system.
- Thyme: Highly anti-bacterial. Supports Heart, Liver and Kidney Health.
- Basil: Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Spasmodic – Helps with Mental Fatigue.
- Marjoram: Relaxing for body, joints, and muscle discomforts. Supports nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Cypress: Good for circulation, Cypress allows any toxins to be cleared from the body.
- Wintergreen: When distilled this oil is used to make Aspirin. It’s used medically as a painkiller due to anti-inflammatory properties and may be found in a number of muscle rubs for sports injuries.
- Peppermint: Another great pain reliever, Peppermint is more commonly know to relieve migraine and headaches. It has a number of therapeutic uses to ease muscle pain as well as to drive the other oils deeper into the body. Promotes healthy digestive system.
- Aroma Siez: This is a blend of Basil, Marjoram, Cypress and Lavender, and helps support stressed muscles, sports injury, fatigue, and poor circulation.
- Ortho Ease Essential Oil Massage Blend: There are nine different essential oils and five different vegetable oils in this massage oil.
“Raindrop Therapy is a truly remarkable procedure that combines a variety of energy and natural modalities. Developed by D. Gary Young in the 1980’s, it includes the use of several anti-bacterial essential oils, (both as aromatics and as direct topical agents), effleurage massage through a series of specific techniques for spinal muscles, and moist heat via warm compress. Since its development over 20 years ago, it has brought relief to thousands suffering from chronic back pain and has saved many from expensive procedures.” excerpt from: D. Gary Young, ND
“The benefits of Raindrop Treatment go well beyond the physical benefits of massage. Indeed, it can help improve every aspect of life, physically, mentally and emotionally, often relieving a variety of issues in a single treatment. Raindrop Treatment can not only help relieve pain and restore immediate physical well-being, but it can set in motion healing processes that will last for weeks or even months.” excerpt from: Dr. Leanne Deardeuff
At Best Choice Massage we offer the very best in Raindrop Therapy